10 Recommended Protein Foods To Include In Your Diet
Proteins are the building blocks immensely essential for our body. Eating the right amount and right kind of protein can keep you healthy, fit and fine. Before we surge ahead with the Top 10 protein foods that you should include in your diet, let’s brief into what proteins are and why it is essential to consume the right amount and type of protein.
Proteins comprises of amino acid molecules which our body need to function properly. Proteins along with other essential nutrients like Vitamins, minerals and good fats helps keep a body fit and healthy. It’s important to consume the right type and right amount of recommended protein to stay fit. The right kind of protein aids both weight loss and body mass building who requires to gain mass.
Following are some important protein foods that you must include into your diet and derive its benefits:
1) Lean Beef (Low Fat) – A diet of a portion of lean beef gives the right amount of Proteins, Vitamins, Minerals and fats recommended to stay in shape. Steaks cooked at the right temperature and using right cooking method is essential to retain its benefits. Organic, grass fed, all natural beef steaks tastes best and keeps health at its best. Know more about Organic, Grass Fed, antibiotic or chemicals free meats at www.gwfg.com
2) Lean Pork Meat– Naturally grown low fat pork meats provide good proteins and other essential nutrients to our body. Cooking pork in a healthy manner like grilling or roasting doubles its benefits and provides various health benefits.
3) Lean Chicken– Just like Lean Beef and Pork Chops, chicken meat has its own good reasons to include good proteins and fats in your diet. Consuming chicken aids in weight loss, maintaining a good heart health, lower cholesterol, and control blood pressure and much more.
4) Fish– One of the healthiest foods to include in your diet. The high amount of good protein, essential nutrients and Omega-3 fatty acids in fish helps to maintain a good cardiovascular health.
5) Sprouts– An easy to consume option specifically for vegans and also non-vegans. Sprouts are not only rich in proteins but also rich in high fiber vitamins and minerals.
6) Cheese– Cheese in any form is one of the healthy foods to include in your diet. It not only tastes great but is also a rich source of proteins. It complements other foods, enhances its taste and provides various health benefits.
7) Eggs– A common food in every breakfast menu, eggs provide a rich source of protein known as Selenium and other important nutrients like Vitamin D, B6, B12, and Zinc, copper and iron. Having egg whites at the start of your day, gives your body a kick of nutrients and good proteins.
8) Nuts and seeds– Nuts contain essential non-saturated good fats both monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, Omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamin E which helps to lower cholesterol and give you a boost of good proteins recommended for your body.
9) Low Fat Yogurt– Yogurt is one of the good options to include in your diet due to its soothing and good digestive properties. Apart from being a good protein source Yogurt can be consumed by people who have less tolerance towards milk. It aids in easy digestion and provides various health benefits.
10) Seafood– Our seas and oceans are a treasure and rich source of good proteins. Seafood is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA which helps prevention of various chronic diseases and aids in good health.
A balanced diet comprising of greens and proteins, is a sure shot way to keep you healthy and fit. Having the right amount of recommended proteins can do wonders to your health and help you keep hail and hearty.